Saint Francis Honored with State Marketing Awards
Saint Francis Medical Center won eight Show-Me Excellence awards – including two first-place awards – for excellence in healthcare marketing from the Missouri Association for Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing (MAHPRM). This statewide honor recognizes an institution’s efforts to educate and inform the community about health-related issues and services. The awards also acknowledge superb quality in advertising, marketing and public relations projects produced by hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Missouri. The Missouri Hospital Association announced the awards at its 89th Annual Convention & Trade Show in Osage Beach, Mo.
The Show-Me Excellence awards Saint Francis earned include:
• Employee Communication Projects category: Clean Hand Jive campaign
• Video category: Pink Up Cape Video 2010
• Internal Publications/Routine – Printed category: PowerLine Employee Newsletter
• Advertising – Television category: “So Glad I’m Here” Family BirthPlace TV spot
• Cooperative Partnerships category: Dig for Life campaign
• External Publications/Routine – Electronic category: Services to Business e-Newsletter
• Media Relations Activity or Program – Mid to Large Size Hospital category: Womancare Expansion
• Special Marketing or Public Relations Project category: Oral Cancer Screening
Location and Information
Saint Francis Medical Center is located at 211 Saint Francis Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO. For more information call 573-331-3000.
This Week's Health Page Feature Story
Please wait while we gather your results.
Issue 21: May 26, 2013
Disruptive, Dangerous: Sleep Apnea Is More Than Snores