Saint Francis offers convenient walk-in medical clinics staffed by physicians and staff trained in urgent and emergency care. Urgent care facilities are open with extended hours during the week and on weekends to treat any non-life-threatening illness or injury that needs immediate attention. Appointments are never needed.
Immediate Convenient Care — Cape Girardeau and Perryville
Immediate Convenient Care is dedicated to providing high quality care for your non-life-threatening, urgent medical illnesses and injuries.
Immediate Convenient Care offers complete family medical care and occupational services, including:
- Diagnostic, Services: Lab, X-Ray and EKG
- Occupational Medicine Services: Urine Drug Screen, Breath Alcohol Testing, D.O.T. and Work Physicals, Pulmonary Function Testing & Treatment of Employee Injury
- Physical Examinations for school, sports, camp and work
- Fracture Treatment and Minor Laceration Repair
- Minor Emergency Care
- Flu and Pneumonia Vaccinations
- DNA and Paternity Testing
Immediate Convenient Care routinely cares for patients with the conditions listed below, as well as any medical needs patients have for primary care physicians:
- Ear infections
- Sore or strep throat
- Colds or flu
- Upset stomach
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Minor burns or cuts
- Hives or rashes
- Bruises or sprains
Most insurance is accepted, but not required. Appointments are never needed – just walk in!
Located within the Emergency and Trauma Center is Convenient Care, the region's first walk-in facility. Convenient Care is open 9 am-9 pm, seven days a week to treat minor illnesses and injuries with no appointment necessary.
Convenient Care offers treatment for minor illnesses and injuries, including:
- Fever (without convulsions)
- Insect bite (not causing breathing trouble)
- Minor cuts (with bleeding under control)
- Skin rash
- Sprains or strains
- Sore throat
- Sunburn or minor burns