Return to Index
Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer
|Copyright © Nucleus Medical Media, Inc.|
- Abdominal discomfort and/or pain
- Gas, indigestion, pressure, swelling, bloating, or cramps
- Nausea, diarrhea, constipation, or frequent urination
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling of fullness even after only a light meal
- Unexplained weight gain or loss
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina
Kasper DL, Harrison TR. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 14th ed. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 1998.
Ovarian cancer. EBSCO DynaMed website. Available at: http://www.ebscohost.com/dynamed. Updated December 2013. Accessed January 3, 2014
Ovarian cancer. National Cancer Institute website. Available at: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/ovarian. Accessed January 3, 2014.
- Reviewer: Michael Woods, MD
- Review Date: 01/2014
- Update Date: 00/10/2014