Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Are you looking for ways to create a stronger, healthier and more productive work force? Then don’t miss the sixth annual Business Health Summit presented by Saint Francis Medical Center. Inspiring business leadership expert and author, John Izzo, PhD, headlines this year’s agenda. For over 20 years he’s conducted pioneering work on employee engagement and helped leaders create exceptional corporate cultures.
Izzo’s latest book, “Stepping Up: How Taking Responsibility Changes Everything” offers inspiration and practical advice on how ordinary people can step up and make a difference in work, family, community or the world. He shows how leaders can create a workplace where people will choose to step up and take ownership.
Additional presenters at this year’s summit include the following from Saint Francis Medical Center:
- “Preparing for the Affordable Care Act” – Steven C. Bjelich, FACHE-D, President and Chief Executive Officer
- “Sleep Apnea and Workers” – Dennis J. Straubinger, DO, MPH, MRO, Occupational Medicine Physician
- “Case Study: Changing Culture and Reducing Employee Expenses at Gates Rubber” - Glen E. Cooper, DO, MPH, MRO, Occupational Medicine Physician
- “Concussions in the Community” - Heidi J. Hunter, MD, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
- “The Whys and Hows of a Job Demand Analysis” - Rob Bunger, ATC, CEAS, Certified Athletic Trainer and Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
For more information or to register at no cost, call 573-331-3996. Please register by Friday, September 13.