Friday, August 2, 2013
Location: Training and Development Room A, Entrance 5
Saint Francis Medical Center
Cost: $35 • Lunch is provided
To register, call Training and Development at 573-331-5107.
Would your babysitter know what to do if your child choked? What if your child had a nosebleed? Would your babysitter know what to say when calling 911? Safe Sitters learn these things … and more!
Safe Sitter is a medically accurate babysitting preparation program designed for boys and girls ages 11 to 13.
This national, one-day program teaches sitters:
- To have fun with children
- To recognize a medical emergency and know the appropriate action to take
- Tips for handling specific ages
- Injury prevention and safety for the sitter and children
- Child and infant CPR
- The business of babysitting