At Saint Francis Medical Center, we go above and beyond the call of duty for the comfort and convenience of our patients and guests. Extra services and amenities offered in Cape Girardeau include:
- ATMs (automatic teller machines)—located in front of the Tuscan Sun Restaurant and in the Healing Arts Center.
- Beepers—available for families with a patient in critical care or surgery. This service allows them to leave the Medical Center with the comfort of knowing they will be notified immediately of any changes in the patient’s condition.
- Tuscan Sun Restaurant and Deli Plus—offer a wide selection of meals and snacks to visitors. The Tuscan Sun is located on the lower level of the Registration Center, Entrance 4. Vending machines are available 24 hours a day. Our Deli Plus is located in the Health and Wellness Center and offers a wide variety of healthy choices.
- The Healing Garden—offers a quiet place for rest and reflection. The garden, with fountains, paths, plants, and flowers, is located between the Medical Center and the Healing Arts Center.
- Mail—delivered to patients daily by our volunteers. Mail that arrives after you have been discharged will be forwarded to your home. Stamps, envelopes, and writing materials are available in both gift shops.
- Notary service—available to patients free of charge. To arrange for this service, ask a member of your patient care team. Please remember that some form of identification will be required.
- Free parking—available for patients and visitors in designated areas near each building on the Medical Center campus. If desired, a security officer will escort you to your vehicle.
Several hotels are located within a few blocks of Saint Francis Medical Center. The following facilities offer a special rate to family members of our patients.
You MUST request the Saint Francis Medical Center patient-family discount to receive the special rate. This rate is valid through May 31, 2015. Listed rate does NOT include tax.