What Is Health eConnect?
Health eConnect is an online tool that allows you and participating physicians to communicate about non-urgent healthcare matters anytime, anywhere. Health eConnect makes managing your health easy and convenient.
Your Personal Health Record
One of the most convenient features of Health eConnect is the online Personal Health Record (PHR). This service allows you to store, view and update all your health information in one secure place. You decide who has access to your medical history, ensuring your privacy.
Benefits of a Personal Health Record:
- Saves time – All the information you need about your healthcare is at your fingertips, including medications, test results, allergies, immunizations and other medical history.
- Improves quality of care – Ensure that all your healthcare providers make decisions based on your complete, up-to-date medical history. A PHR can help providers make diagnoses, prescribe medications and monitor treatment plans.
- Connects everyone involved in your care – Giving all your providers access to the same health information ensures seamless communication and care coordination, which means fewer potential errors and improved overall care.
- Manages your dependents’ care – A PHR helps you manage care for a spouse, children or an aging parent.
- Manages chronic conditions – A PHR can help you manage chronic conditions, such as diabetes and high blood pressure. These conditions require continuous tracking of test results, treatments, medications and other information.