Support Groups in Cape Girardeau
Saint Francis Medical Center offers patients and their family members access to various support groups that meet in and around the southeast Missouri region. These groups provide support for a range of conditions and diseases and allow individuals to share feelings and concerns with one another in a safe, non-threatening environment.
Support Groups for Neurological Conditions
- Alzheimer’s and Related Diseases
- Head Injury/Concussion Clinic
- Muscular Dystrophy
Cancer Support Groups
- RESTORE, Breast Cancer Support Group
- Power of Pink, Breast Cancer Support Group
- 573-331-5209, ext. 2
Weight Loss Solutions Support Group
Other Support Groups
- Better Breathers
- DBSA (Manic Depressive)
- SEMO Network Against Sexual Violence
For more information on support groups offered at Saint Francis, click here.