Return to Index
|Serving Size||¼ recipe|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||25% DV|
|Vitamin C||15% DV|
Servings and Times
|Preparation Time||20 minutes|
Ingredients and Preparation
|Low sodium chicken stock||5 cups|
|Rice vinegar||¼ cup|
|Cayenne pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Ground dried ginger||¼ teaspoon|
|Raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined||1 pound|
|Radishes, sliced||1½ cups|
|Spinach leaves, shredded||1½ cups|
|Green onions, thinly sliced||1 cup|
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring stock to a boil.
- Stir in vinegar, sugar, cayenne, and ginger.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink and curl, about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off heat, stir in radishes, spinach, and green onions.
- Cover and let stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 3; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association Exchange System. Exchanges are rounded up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore, partial exchanges are not included.