Return to Index
|Serving Size||¼ of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||30% DV|
|Vitamin C||60% DV|
Servings and Times
|Preparation Time||30 minutes|
Ingredients and Preparation
|Non-fat cottage cheese||½ cup|
|Dried dill||½ tsp|
|Fat-free egg substitute||2 cups|
|Frozen chopped broccoli||2 cups|
|Olive oil||1 teaspoon|
|Large onion, diced||1|
- Mix cottage cheese and egg substitute together; set aside.
- In large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, sauté onions in oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add broccoli and dill; sauté for 5 minutes, or until broccoli mixture softens. Set vegetables aside.
- Wipe out frying pan. Add 1 teaspoon margarine and swirl the pan to distribute it.
- Add half of the vegetable mixture, and then add half of the egg mixture; lift and rotate pan so that eggs are evenly distributed.
- As eggs set around the edges, lift them to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath.
- Turn heat to low, cover the pan, and cook until top is set.
- Invert onto a serving plate and cut into wedges.
- Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon margarine, vegetable mixture, and egg mixture.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 2; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association Exchange System. Exchanges are rounded up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore, partial exchanges are not included.