Return to Index
Baked Banana Pumpkin Bread
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||63 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||50% DV|
|Vitamin C||10% DV|
Servings and Times
|Preparation Time||1 hour, 10 minutes|
Ingredients and Preparation
|Ripe bananas, mashed||2|
|Egg substitute||½ cup|
|Vegetable oil||1/3 cup|
|Canned pumpkin puree||1 1/3 cups|
|White sugar||½ cup|
|All-purpose flour||2½ cups|
|Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 teaspoon|
|Pumpkin pie spice||2 tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 teaspoon|
|Raisins (optional)||¾ cup|
|Walnuts (optional)||¾ cup|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mashed banana, eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey, and sugar.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pie spice, and cinnamon.
- Stir the dry mixture into the banana mixture until just combined. Fold in the raisins and walnuts, if desired.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before moving it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 3; Other: 0
Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association Exchange System. Exchanges are rounded up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore, partial exchanges are not included.