Return to Index
Baked Chicken Fingers With Honey-mustard Sauce
|Serving Size||½ of recipe|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Ingredients and Preparation
|Chicken tenders||¾ pound|
|Egg whites, lightly beaten||2|
|Honey||1 + 1 tablespoons|
|Cornflakes, finely crushed||2 cups|
|Freshly ground pepper to taste|
|Reduced-fat mayonnaise||2 tablespoons|
|Dijon mustard||2 tablespoons|
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine egg whites and 1 tablespoon honey in a shallow bowl. Combine cornflakes and pepper on a plate.
- Dip each tender in egg white mixture, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Arrange tenders on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, then bake 11-13 minutes, or until tenders are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare honey-mustard sauce by combining mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tablespoon honey until smooth.
- Sprinkle tenders with salt and serve with dipping sauce on the side.
5 very lean meats; 2 starches
Toss 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce with 1 small chopped cucumber, 1 chopped tomato, and 1 chopped yellow bell pepper. Top with crumbled bleu cheese and salad dressing.