As a patient at Advanced Orthopedic Specialists, you are always a partner in your medical care, never simply a subject of it. This section of our Web site contains helpful information on a variety of orthopedic topics, including orthopedic conditions and various orthopedic surgical procedures. The procedures found here are just some of those used by our orthopedic specialists. These interactive videos are meant to provide a general, educational overview. Please understand that each situation is unique, and no online content can replace one-on-one communication with your doctor.
If you have questions regarding a medical issue, please consult with your specialist at the time of your appointment, or call Advanced Orthopedic Specialists at 573-335-7040, and our staff will be happy to assist you.
- About Fibromyalgia
- ACL Reconstruction
- An Overview of Arthritis
- An Overview of Subchondroplasty
- Comprehensive Care for Problems of the Shoulder
- Foot & Ankle Reconstruction
- Innovative, Conservative Approaches for Sports-Related Injuries
- Introduction: Andrew C. Trueblood, M.D.
- Introduction: Bernard C. Burns, D.O.
- Introduction: Brian Schafer, M.D.