In January 2014, Saint Francis Medical Center announced its affiliation with the Cleveland Clinic’s Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute.
Since 2014, our unique affiliation with Cleveland Clinic Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute has taken Saint Francis’ already exceptional cardiac care to the next level by offering patients in the region the highest level of heart-related care available in the country.
Cleveland Clinic’s invitation to Saint Francis to participate in the program further established an exclusive local affiliation designed to improve patient outcomes using the latest heart treatments available close to home, while improving the overall heart health of our community.
With this new affiliation patients will benefit from:
- Access to the best practices that have helped Cleveland Clinic’s heart program achieve the U.S. News & World Report’s No. 1 ranking since 1995
- The ability to stay close to home for their heart care, while being treated by Saint Francis specialists who are collaborating with Cleveland Clinic on the latest treatments available
- Saint Francis specialists who have access to Cleveland Clinic research, processes and protocols related to all cardiac sub-specialties
- Cleveland Clinic collaborating with Saint Francis staff on dealing with complex medical situations and using the newest technologies and innovations
- Sharing of best practices related to all cardiac sub-specialties
- Even more experts weighing in on the best treatment for each particular case
- Working together toward a goal of improving patient outcomes