Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of American women. To educate women about this deadly disease, Saint Francis Medical Center’s Cape Primary Care is hosting a “Women and Heart Disease” seminar February 12.
Victoria E. Adjovu, MD, internal medicine physician, and Dolores J. McDowell, APRN, FNP-BC, nurse practitioner, will cover the following topics:
- Facts about heart disease in women
- No chest pain, no worries? Think again
- What can you do to reduce your risk of heart disease?
- All in the family – things you can and cannot change
- Exploring treatments and reducing risk
The “Women and Heart Disease” seminar starts at 6 pm at Cape Primary Care, 1702 N. Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau. For more information or to sign up, call 573-331-3996.