Saint Francis Healthcare System is closely monitoring the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) and we have implemented a number of measures to detect and respond to this public health threat.
Visit our COVID-19 page for more information.

Stop Mold Growth Before It Stops You

Mold in the bathroom? Clean it out! Not only because it’s ugly, but also because it’s hazardous to your health.

Mold is an irritant that needs to be removed. Inhaling it harms your lungs and airways. It can even lead to chronic problems. If there’s mold in your bathroom – or anywhere else in your house – don’t ignore it. Remove it.

Mold particles in the air can lead to a host of respiratory ailments, such as coughing, wheezing, congestion, sore throat and sneezing. Exposure to mold can worsen asthma symptoms and trigger allergic reactions. Long-term or high-level exposure can cause hypersensitivity pneumonitis, whose symptoms include inflamed lungs and difficulty breathing.

Share This Page:
Possible COVID-19 Exposure? Visit Our Questionnaire