The more accessible Cape Primary Care facility, located at 1702 N. Kingshighway, was expressly designed for the convenience of patients. The clinic was constructed with expansion of its primary care services in mind and has space to house 10 physicians and providers.
“Our experienced practitioners at Cape Medical Group are joining an established group of primary care physicians at Cape Primary Care, which will lead to more enhanced, effective care,” explains Steven C. Bjelich, FACHE-D, President and Chief Executive Officer at Saint Francis. “Their patients will continue to receive the high-quality care they’ve come to expect … plus so many other beneficial services at the new practice.”
Cape Medical Group patients will have no interruption in their care during this move, nor will they experience any gaps in insurance coverage; the practice will continue to accept the same insurance plans. Additionally, Cape Primary Care’s facility offers many more on-site resources, which include:
- X-ray and laboratory services
- Immediate Convenient Care walk-in access (8 am-7 pm weekdays, 8 am-5 pm weekends)
- Availability of additional providers when prompt care is required
- A licensed clinical social worker who provides counseling services
- Weekly podiatry clinic conducted by an outside provider
- Convenient parking accessibility
To learn more about Cape Medical Group’s upcoming move to Cape Primary Care, please call the Saint Francis Consumer Call Center at 573-331-3996.