Saint Francis Medical Center is pleased to announce that Farmington Physician Associates, a primary care practice and Saint Francis Medical Partner, is now seeing patients at its new clinic located at 515 Maple Valley Drive.
At the new facility, family practice physicians Brett M. Dickinson, MD; William D. Johnson, DO; Karl D. Killion, DO; Rustico A. Ramos, MD; and Dennis Sumski, DO; and internal medicine physician Carla Prince, MD; will practice together under one roof, providing expert care to patients in the Farmington area. Because of Farmington Physician Associates’ affiliation with Saint Francis, the practice has direct access to the Medical Center’s powerful resources, latest technologies and trained specialists.
The new, easily accessible clinic provides many benefits to current and new patients, including:
- X-ray and laboratory services
- Availability of additional providers when prompt care is required
- Convenient parking accessibility
- Single-level access
In addition, several Saint Francis specialty physicians will begin seeing patients at this new clinic, including:
- Brandon J. Scott, DO – Neurosurgeon (Cape Spine & Neurosurgery)
- Kev Gamadia, DO – Neurosurgeon (Cape Spine & Neurosurgery)
- Andrew Godbey, MD, MSPH – Neurologist (Cape Neurology Specialists)
- Andrew F. Walker, MD, DABA – Pain Management Specialist (Cape Pain Management)
To learn more about Farmington Physicians Associates and its new location, call 573-760-7920.