Saint Francis Medical Center won 12 Show-Me Excellence awards – including three first-place awards – for excellence in healthcare marketing from the Missouri Association for Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing (MAHPRM). This statewide honor recognizes an institution’s efforts to educate and inform the community about health-related issues and services. The awards also acknowledge superb quality in advertising, marketing and public relations projects produced by hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Missouri. The Missouri Hospital Association announced the awards at its 88th Annual Convention & Trade Show.
The Show-Me Excellence awards Saint Francis earned include:
- Websites category: Physician Recruitment Website
- Physician Relations/Communications Projects category: da Vinci® Interactive Open House
- Special Purpose Publications category: Family BirthPlace Your Pregnancy Planning Guide and DVD
- Advertising – Print category: Father’s Day Ad
- Annual Reports category: 2009 Annual Report
- Media Relations Activity category: Colon Cancer Awareness Event
- Special Marketing or Public Relations Projects category: Coaches Clinic Fall 2009
- Special Marketing or Public Relations Projects category: Coaches Clinic Spring 2010
- Video category: Pediatric Rooftop Garden DVD
- Advertising – Print category: Mother’s Day Ad
- Internal Publications/Routine category: PowerLine Employee Newsletter Redesign
- Photography category: 2010 Calendar
MAHPRM was formed in 1978 as an affiliated organization of the Missouri Hospital Association (MHA) and an affiliated chapter of the Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development. The organization is governed by a board of directors consisting of a representative from each of the six districts in Missouri. Activities are coordinated through the MHA office in Jefferson City.