Saint Francis Medical Center took home six awards, including a Best of Show, at the Tri-State Advertising & Marketing Professionals 17th annual ADDY® Awards banquet on February 24.
Nearly 140 print, broadcast and multimedia advertising projects, all created, published or aired in the Cape Girardeau, Mo.; Paducah, Ky.; and Harrisburg, Ill., markets between January 1 and December 31, 2011, were considered in this year’s competition. Thirty-eight professional awards were given, resulting in 10 gold, 16 silver and 12 bronze awards. Saint Francis was the recipient of two gold awards, three silver awards and one Best of Show.
- Gold ADDY and Best of Show, Broadcast/Mixed Media: Pink Up Cape Commercials (category: television – local TV, campaign)
- Gold ADDY: New Physician Reception Invitation (category: collateral material – special event invitation)
- Silver ADDY: 2011 Annual Report for Saint Francis Medical Center (category: collateral material – annual report, color)
- Silver ADDY: Medical Minute Extra Commercial (category: television, local TV)
- Silver ADDY: Urgent Care “Things Happen” Billboard (category: out-of-home, outdoor board)
- The award winning videos may be seen on Saint Francis’ YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/saintfranciscape.
The ADDY awards are a three-tiered national advertising competition conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF). The ADDY program is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition for creative excellence. Best of Show and gold ADDY winners from the local competition will move on to the district competition in March and will be judged with entries submitted by other local AAF clubs throughout Missouri, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska. The national ADDY competition will culminate at the AAF’s annual convention in June.