Specialties:Review this provider on
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- 1989 - Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO
- 2012 - University of Missouri - Sinclair School of Nursing, Columbia, MO
"I believe in treating patients holistically and meeting them at where they are physically and mentally now. This can be achieved with improving their quality of life with medication, exercise and better nutrition."
- Trauma, cardiac and neurology patients
- Hypertension management
- Cholesterol management
- Heart failure management
- Smoking cessation
"I'm the mother of 4 adult children, and have 6 grandchildren. I enjoy running marathons, fundraising and attending my grandchildrens' sporting events. I have run a full marathon in all 50 states and D.C., and all Canadian provinces. I'm still wanting to complete a full marathon in each continent. "
- Volunteer for Smith Magenis Syndrome Fundraiser and Missouri Regional Representative
- Life Runners Coordinator for Southeast Missouri
- Crisis Aid Volunteer