Dr. Reategui is an experienced and highly credentialed general and colorectal surgeon. He was originally trained in Venezuela where he completed his surgical residency. Dr. Reategui completed his surgery training at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, serving as Chief Resident. He has also published numerous articles in the field of colorectal surgery and has penned chapters in colorectal surgery textbooks, as well. Needless to say, he is a highly skilled and experienced general and colorectal surgeon; these credentials speak for themselves.
- American Board of Surgery
- 2001 - Universidad Nacional Experimental Romulo Gallegos, San Juan De Los Morros, Venezuela
- 2017 - Cleveland Clinic Florida, Weston, FL
- 2008 - Hospital Israel Ranuarez Balza, San Juan De Los Morros, Venezuela
- 2012 - Cleveland Clinic Florida, Weston, FL