Gard earned his medical degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri. He completed his general surgery residency at Truman Medical Center and St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, and his vascular surgery fellowship at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. He is passionate about all aspects of vascular and endovascular surgery. Outside of work, Dr. Gard enjoys spending time outdoors hunting and fishing or on his farm.
Address:Cape Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery
3250 Gordonville Rd.
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
- American Board of Surgery – Vascular Surgery
- Diplomate of The National Board of Medical Examiners
- State of Missouri Board of Registration for the Healing Arts
- 1993 - University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- 1998 - University of Missouri - Kansas City Truman Medical Center and St. Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, MO
- 1999 - University of Tennessee - Memphis, TN