Weight Loss Solutions Seminars:
Come learn more about bariatric surgery options and find out if you’re a candidate!
From sleeve gastrectomy to Roux-en-Y gastric bypass to BPD-DS, Saint Francis Healthcare System’s Weight Loss Solutions offers a variety of surgical options for weight loss. Saint Francis Medical Partners Ryan A. LeGrand, MD, and Carson C. Cunningham, MD, with nurse practitioner Candice Darby, RN, MSN, NP-C, will be on hand to share information regarding the benefits of surgical weight loss options.
“Bariatric surgery is by no means an ‘easy solution’ to a weight problem,” said bariatric and general surgeon at Saint Francis Ryan A. LeGrand, MD. “You need to meet both physical and psychological criteria. It’s important to remember that bariatric surgery is not for everyone.”
At these informative, free seminars, one of our weight-loss experts will discuss:
- Three bariatric surgery options offered by Weight Loss Solutions:
- Suitable bariatric surgery candidates. You might be a good candidate for bariatric surgery if you:
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of 35 or greater.
- Have tried to lose weight through diet and exercise with little to no success.
- Have a serious weight-related health problem, such as type 2 diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Are willing to make signifcant lifestyle changes in diet and exercise post-surgery.
- Insurance coverage for bariatric surgeries
- Step-by-step patient care during the bariatric program
|November 15, 2018||6 pm -7 pm||Saint Francis Health Center (Dexter, MO)|
|December 6, 2018||6 pm -7 pm||Saint Francis Medical Center (St John of God Conference Room)|
|December 20, 2018||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm||Physicians Park Primary Care, First Floor Board Room (Popular Bluff, MO)|