Employment Process Explanation
- Applications are accepted for open positions until (1) enough applications are received to adequately interview and fill the position or (2) a candidate is offered and accepts the position. At that time, the position will be removed from the website.
- You will receive notification that your application was received and if your qualifications and work experience meet the requirements of the position for which you applied. Individuals involved in the decision-making process review all applications and rank candidates by qualifications and work experience.
- If an interview is to be scheduled, Saint Francis will contact you by phone call, text or e-mail. During the interview, you will be given information on job duties and the culture at Saint Francis. References will be collected electronically as part of the interview process.
- A decision will then be made on the top candidate for the position. If selected, you will be contacted at that time and offered the position, contingent on the results from a Healthcare Criminal Background Check, Pre-Employment Health Screen and a Drug Screen.
- You must pass all pre-employment testing to be employed at Saint Francis. Once the testing is successfully completed, your Talent Partner will confirm your start date.
- All new colleagues are required to attend Organizational Orientation, which is your first and second day of employment. These day are filled with vital information necessary to begin your careers with Saint Francis. Organizational Orientation is scheduled every two weeks and is usually held on a Monday and Tuesday 7:45 am-4:30 pm. You will then begin your orientation specific to your position.
Pre-Employment Health Screen
This is required to determine your ability to perform essential job functions safely. This may include a physical capability test designed to determine if you possess the physical requirements necessary to perform essential job duties.
Every candidate offered a position must complete a urine drug screen. Any individual who has a positive result from a pre-employment drug test will have their job offer rescinded and will not be reconsidered for employment for 90 days.