Saint Francis Healthcare System complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Saint Francis Healthcare System does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Saint Francis Healthcare System:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats and other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you believe that Saint Francis Healthcare System has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Saint Francis Healthcare Corporate Compliance is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at:
Complaint forms are also available online
Language Assistance Services
Wann du [Deitsch (Pennsylvania German / Dutch)] schwetzscht, kannscht du mitaus Koschte ebber gricke, ass dihr helft mit die englisch Schprooch. Ruf selli Nummer uff: Call 1-800-367-7362 (TTY: 1-800-735-2966).
OBAVJEŠTENJE: Ako govorite srpsko-hrvatski, usluge jezičke pomoći dostupne su vam besplatno. Nazovite 1-800-367-7362 (TTY- Telefon za osobe sa oštećenim govorom ili sluhom: 1-800-735-2966).