To successfully complete the ACLS Renewal course and obtain your card, you must:
- Pass the Adult / Child / AED CPR skills 1 & 2 rescuer
- Practice and complete all skills and learning stations
- Pass megacode skills as a team leader
- Pass the open-resource written exam with a minimum score of 84%
This class now includes re-certification in BLS CPR.
Healthcare providers who are required to maintain current ACLS status.
Current BLS CPR and ACLS
$175 (no charge to Saint Francis colleagues)
- 9/26/2019 (Thu.): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 10/24/2019 (Thu.): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 11/12/2019 (Tue.): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 12/10/2019 (Tue.): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saint Francis Medical Center (Training Room A)
To register, call Training and Development at 573-331-5107.