The Heartsaver First Aid / CPR / AED course teaches adult / child CPR, choking and how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED), in addition to adult first aid basics, medical emergencies and injury emergencies. The course contains updated content and science from the 2015 American Heart Association guidelines for CPR and ECC. After successful completion, the student will receive Heartsaver First Aid / CPR / AED certification, valid for two years.
This course is for individuals that are required/need to be credentialed in CPR and First Aid training.
- 6/29/2019 (Sat.): 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- 7/13/2019 (Sat.): 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- 9/7/2019 (Sat.): 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- 11/9/2019 (Sat.): 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- 12/14/2019 (Sat.): 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
Saint Francis Medical Center (Training Room A)
To register, call Training and Development at 573-331-5107.