To successfully complete the PALS Course and obtain your certification, you must:
- Pass the Child 1-rescuer CPR / AED and infant 1 and 2-rescuer CPR testing station
- Actively participate, practice and complete all skills stations and learning stations
- Pass 2 PALS core cases tests as a team leader
- Pass the open-resource written exam with a minimum score of 84%
Pediatric healthcare providers who are required to maintain current PALS status
Current BLS and PALS. Students are given materials to study prior to class and must be ready to turn in a copy of their Pre-Course Assessment at the start of class.
$175 (no charge for Saint Francis colleagues)
- 7/24/2019 (Wed.): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 8/13/2019 (Tue.): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 9/18/2019 (Wed.): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 11/15/2019 (Fri.): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saint Francis Medical Center (Training Room A)
To register, call Training and Development at 573-331-5107.