At Saint Francis Medical Center, we go above and beyond the call of duty for the comfort and convenience of our patients and guests. Extra services and amenities offered in Cape Girardeau include:
- ATM (automatic teller machine) – A Commerce Bank ATM is located in front of the Tuscan Sun Restaurant.
- Beepers – Available for families with a patient in critical care or surgery. This service allows them to leave the Medical Center with the comfort of knowing they will be notified immediately of any changes in the patient’s condition.
- Food & Drink:
- Fresh Healthy Café – Offers healthy fast-casual food with ample seating, as well as carry-out, delivery, online ordering and catering options. Fresh Healthy Café specializes in pure smoothies, fresh squeezed juices, and nutritious meals such as protein bowls, wraps, salads, paninis and soups. In addition, Fresh Healthy Café offers gluten free, vegan, plant based protein and dairy-free options. Located at Entrance 8, and open Monday-Friday 6 am-8pm, Saturday 7 am-6 pm, and Sunday 10 am-6 pm.
- The Friends Café by My Daddy’s Cheesecake – Features food and dessert items from the popular local restaurant, including breakfast sandwiches, muffins, fruit, coffee, salads, soups, wraps, sandwiches, cookies, pastries, cupcakes, diabetic-friendly desserts, cheesecake and more. Located in the lobby of the Tower – Entrance 1. The Café is open 7 am-7 pm Monday-Friday and 8 am-3 pm Saturday and Sunday.
- The Healing Garden – Offers a quiet place for rest and reflection. The garden, with fountains, paths, plants, and flowers, is located between the Tower and the Healing Arts Center.
- Mail – Delivered to patients daily by our volunteers. Mail that arrives after you have been discharged will be forwarded to your home. Stamps, envelopes, and writing materials are available for purchase in the Tower Gift Shop.
- Notary Service – Available to patients free of charge. To arrange for this service, ask a member of your patient care team. Please remember that some form of identification will be required.
- Parking – Free parking is available for patients and visitors in designated areas near each building on the Medical Center campus. If desired, a security officer will escort you to your vehicle.
Several hotels are located within a few blocks of Saint Francis Medical Center. Some local facilities offer a special rate to family members of our patients.