At Saint Francis Medical Center, we go above and beyond the call of duty for the comfort and convenience of our patients and guests. Extra services and amenities offered in Cape Girardeau include:
- ATM (automatic teller machine) – A Commerce Bank ATM is located in front of the Tuscan Sun Restaurant.
- Beepers – Available for families with a patient in critical care or surgery. This service allows them to leave the Medical Center with the comfort of knowing they will be notified immediately of any changes in the patient’s condition.
- Food & Drink:
- Fresh Healthy Café – Offering healthy fast-casual food with ample seating, as well as carry-out, delivery, online ordering and catering options. Specializing in pure smoothies, fresh squeezed juices, and nutritious meals such as protein bowls, wraps, salads, paninis and soups. Also offering gluten free, vegan, plant based protein and dairy-free options. Fresh Healthy Café is located at Entrance 8, and is open Monday – Friday 6 am – 8 pm.
- Fresh Express – Smoothies, wraps, salads, coffee, tea and sweet items are on the menu at Fresh Express, located at Entrance 1 and open Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 2:30 pm.
- Tuscan Sun Restaurant – Offers a wide selection of meals and snacks to visitors. Located on the lower level of the Registration Center – Entrance 4.
- Vending Machines – Vending machines are available 24 hours a day.
- The Healing Garden – Offers a quiet place for rest and reflection. The garden, with fountains, paths, plants, and flowers, is located between the Tower and the Healing Arts Center.
- Mail – Delivered to patients daily by our volunteers. Mail that arrives after you have been discharged will be forwarded to your home. Stamps, envelopes, and writing materials are available for purchase at Inspire Boutique in the Tower lobby at Entrance 1.
- Notary Service – Available to patients free of charge. To arrange for this service, ask a member of your patient care team. Please remember that some form of identification will be required.
- Parking – Free parking is available for patients and visitors in designated areas near each building on the Medical Center campus. If desired, a security officer will escort you to your vehicle.
Several hotels are located within a few blocks of Saint Francis Medical Center. Some local facilities offer a special rate to family members of our patients.