24-Hour Inpatient Pharmacy at Saint Francis Medical Center
Saint Francis Medical Center’s 24-hour inpatient pharmacy makes filling prescriptions more convenient for patients. All our staff members are familiar with patients’ prescription histories to ensure safety and the highest level of personal service. Taking care of our patients is our #1 job and what we love to do.
The Healing Arts & Specialty Pharmacy and Pharmacy Plus
In addition to our inpatient pharmacy, Saint Francis Medical Center has two additional pharmacies on our campus in Cape Girardeau:
- The Healing Arts & Specialty Pharmacy, inside the Healing Arts Center (Entrance 2), is a full-service pharmacy providing prescription medicine as well as over-the-counter medications. The Healing Arts & Specialty Pharmacy offers online prescription reorders here.
- Pharmacy Plus is inside the Saint Francis Health and Wellness Center (Entrance 8) and is also a full-service pharmacy designed to serve patients of Health and Wellness Center physicians, others using the Health and Wellness Center’s services, and the general public. It also offers select over-the-counter medication.
Patients and residents of southeast Missouri can easily fill their prescriptions while experiencing the high quality of care provided by Saint Francis pharmacists and technicians. Complimentary valet parking makes stopping by to fill a prescription at Saint Francis fast and smooth. If you just need to pick up a prescription, feel free to use our curbside, 10-minute parking at the Healing Arts & Specialty Pharmacy or reserved parking spots at Pharmacy Plus.
All Saint Francis pharmacies provide the following comprehensive services:
- Patient medication profile reviews
- Computerized screening for drug interactions
- Drug counseling with pharmacists
- Drug compliance history report
- Printed drug information sheets on most prescriptions
- Third-party automatic billing
- Printed prescription list for tax documentation upon request
- Automatic refills
Prescriptions and over-the-counter supplies can be paid for with cash, debit cards, personal checks, and MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit cards.
The Healing Arts & Specialty Pharmacy and Pharmacy Plus accept Medicare Part D insurance cards, Medicaid of Missouri and Illinois, and most commercial insurance plans.