All colleagues are supported with high-quality learning and training opportunities that support the mission, vision and strategic goals of the Medical Center. Learning and training strengthens the organization by providing improved performance and adherence to many regulations.
- Access the e-Learning system
- American Heart Association Courses – Saint Francis Medical Center is proud to be a designated training center for the American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications.
- Growing Up With Us – Provides healthcare organizations with cost-effective solutions to improve age-appropriate care.
- Job Shadowing Experience Request
- Safety Training – Designed by healthcare professionals for healthcare professionals, the e-Learning system can manage, track and report on staff development, training and compliance. It can also deliver the most expansive catalog of courseware to train high-performing staff to provide quality patient care.
- Safe Sitter Courses – Safe Sitter is a medically accurate, hands-on class that teaches boys and girls ages 11 to 13 how to handle emergencies when caring for children.
- Student Courses