Safe Sitter is a medically-accurate babysitting preparation program designed for boys and girls ages 11 to 13. This national program teaches sitters:
- How to have fun with children
- How to recognize a medical emergency and know the appropriate action to take
- Tips for handling specific ages
- Injury prevention
- Safety for the sitter and the children
- Rescue breathing
- Care of the choking child
- The business of babysitting
The curriculum was updated in 2012 to include CPR, “Online Safety” and social media.
Class cost does not include lunch; students should bring their own lunch.
$50 / child
Saint Francis Medical Center (Training Room A)
|Friday, November 24, 2023:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday, December 26, 2023:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Call Learning and Development at 573-331-5107.