Safe Sitter is a medically-accurate babysitting preparation program designed for boys and girls ages 11 to 13. This national program teaches sitters:
- How to have fun with children
- How to recognize a medical emergency and know the appropriate action to take
- Tips for handling specific ages
- Injury prevention
- Safety for the sitter and the children
- Rescue breathing
- Care of the choking child
- The business of babysitting
The curriculum was updated in 2012 to include CPR, “Online Safety” and social media.
Please Note: The class dates below are tentative, due to COVID-19 precautions. Please call Training and Development at 573-331-5107 to verify.
$45 / child (cost includes lunch)
Saint Francis Medical Center (Training Room A)
|Tuesday, June 15, 2021:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Friday, June 25, 2021:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Thursday, July 1, 2021:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Friday, July 16, 2021:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Friday, November 26, 2021:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday, December 28, 2021:||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Call Training and Development at 573-331-5107.