As the for-profit arm of Saint Francis Healthcare System, Saint Francis Health Development Services Corporation includes these entities:
Black River Ambulatory Surgery Center
Black River Ambulatory Surgery Center offers expansive surgical specialties, the latest technology, four operating rooms, two endoscopy suites, excellent care practices and highly skilled surgeons and staff.
- General Surgery
- GYN Surgery
- Podiatry (Foot & Ankle Surgery)
Saint Francis Healthcare System entered into a joint venture with Landmark Holdings of Missouri, LLC to bring long-term acute care to the region’s residents. Accredited by The Joint Commission, Landmark Hospital is a 30-bed, fully licensed critical care hospital caring for patients with catastrophic and/or chronic medically complex conditions requiring a hospital stay of 25 days or longer. Landmark Hospital is the only facility of its kind between Memphis and St. Louis.
Landmark Hospital’s specialized programs use treatment protocols designed to meet each patient’s complex medical needs. Programming includes:
- Medically Complex Program for patients requiring multidisciplinary medical services and recovery from a surgical procedure or traumatic event
- Pulmonary/Ventilator-Weaning Program for patients requiring medical ventilation or who are recovering from other pulmonary conditions
- Complex Wound Care Program for patients recovering from serious wound complications and extensive surgery or requiring treatment for pressure ulcers
- On-Site Dialysis Program for patients with acute or chronic kidney disease
- Infectious Disease Program for patients requiring long-term treatment for infections
- Low-Tolerance Rehabilitation Program
Landmark Hospital complies with all state licensure requirements and Medicare Conditions of Participation regulations.
Physicians Alliance Surgery Center
Saint Francis Healthcare System has a joint partnership with the Physicians Alliance Surgery Center, giving patients access to another expert physician team through Saint Francis Medical Center. The physician-owned surgery center, located at 3241 Percy Drive, provides ambulatory surgical services in the following specialties:
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- General Surgery
- Retinal Specialties
American Family Care
All AFC clinics are designed, equipped and staffed to provide accessible primary care, urgent care, minor emergency treatment and occupational medicine.