Saint Francis Healthcare System is committed to supporting charitable organizations and activities consistent with our Mission to provide a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by our faith in Jesus Christ. Saint Francis provides funds to support services that promote the health and wellbeing of the communities we are called to serve through monetary donations, in-kind services or event sponsorships.
Given the volume of sponsorship requests we receive, sponsorship priority is given to organizations that align with our Mission and meet the below criteria. As a 501(c)(3), we are limited in the number of sponsorships we can provide annually. The Marketing Department will review the submission and respond in a timely manner.
Saint Francis will consider opportunities that meet the following criteria:
- The requester must be a not-for-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- The opportunity must be consistent with our Mission and closely align with our commitment to improving the health status and wellbeing of the community
- All requests for contributions and support must be made in writing and sent to the Marketing department. The department will then review the documents for evaluation, follow-up and action
- The request must be from an organization located in the Saint Francis service area.
- Requests for sponsorship or event support must be submitted at least 60 days in advance before print deadline or event date
Saint Francis does not offer support to:
- Organizations that cannot provide a W9 or invoice. Additionally, a vendor intake form is required for all donations
- Political organizations or campaigns
- For-profit organizations
- Youth sports/little league teams/booster clubs/scouting organizations
- Capital campaigns, unless there is a clearly-identifiable connection to our Mission, Vision and Values.
- Organizations that are discriminatory or unethical
Sponsorship Request Form
If you have questions regarding our sponsorship guidelines or process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.