The CPR Heartsaver Adult / Child course teaches adult / child CPR, choking and how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED). The course contains updated content and science from the 2015 American Heart Association guidelines for CPR and ECC. After successful completion, the student will receive a Heartsaver certification.
Generally, for those with limited or no medical training who need credentialing in CPR.
$40 (no charge for Saint Francis colleagues)
- 8/6/2019 (Tue.): 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- 9/3/2019 (Tue.): 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- 10/1/2019 (Tue.): 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- 11/5/2019 (Tue.): 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- 12/3/2019 (Tue.): 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Saint Francis Medical Center (Training Room A)
To register, call Training and Development at 573-331-5107.