Safe Sitter CPR Class
Safe Sitter is a medically-accurate babysitting preparation program designed for boys and girls ages 11 to 13. This national program teaches sitters:
- How to have fun with children
- How to recognize a medical emergency and know the appropriate action to take
- Tips for handling specific ages
- Injury prevention
- Safety for the sitter and the children
- Rescue breathing
- Care of the choking child
- The business of babysitting
The curriculum was updated in 2012 to include CPR, “Online Safety” and social media.
Please Note: The class dates below are tentative, due to COVID-19 precautions. Please call Learning and Development at 573-331-5107 to verify.
$45 / child (cost includes lunch)
- 6/13/2023 (Tue.): 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 6/29/2023 (Thu.): 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 7/7/2023 (Fri.): 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 7/27/2023 (Thu.): 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 11/24/2023 (Fri.): 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 12/26/2023 (Tue.): 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saint Francis Medical Center (Training Room A)
Call Learning and Development at 573-331-5107.