Stay connected to your health, anytime, anywhere
Saint Francis MyChart gives you easy online access to your own medical record. This is a safe and secure way to access Saint Francis Healthcare System providers and services — all day, every day. It allows you to create and count on a convenient, valuable health connection for you and your family.
Saint Francis MyChart opens the lines of communication between providers and patients, saves valuable time, improves quality of care, helps manage your dependent care (children, spouse or an aging parent), and so much more.
Saint Francis MyChart lets you:
- Pay Your Bill
- Apply for Financial Assistance
- Set Up Payment Plans
- See Your Estimates and Pre-Pay
- See Recent Statements
- Ask Billing Questions
- Sign Up for Paperless Billing
- Email Your Provider
- Schedule or Cancel Appointments
- View Lab Results Quickly
- See When Regular Appointments are Due
- Review and Update Personal Health Records
- View Prescription Medication and Request Refills
- Set Up/Update Your Contact and Insurance Information
- Get Medical Advice
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I sign up for Saint Francis MyChart?
You can sign up for MyChart at your next office or Medical Center visit, and our office staff will provide you with a username and password. You can also visit mychart.sfmc.net to request an activation code online. More information on how to sign up for MyChart
- Is Saint Francis MyChart totally secure?
Yes. Your lab results, appointment info, medications, immunizations and other records are all securely stored in an online portal, which means your information is encrypted and, therefore, protected.
- Can I really send messages directly to my provider?
Yes. Patients can interact with an office/physician by requesting consultations or sending direct messages to the provider. The “inbox” option allows patients to message and directly communicate with their physician, and you can use this feature for the same questions you’d typically ask over the phone. View step-by-step instructions for sending messages through MyChart
- As a parent, am I able to access my children’s medical records or that of a loved one?
If you have your own MyChart account, you are able to sign up for proxy access to view the medical records of your child, or to stay informed of an elderly parent or loved one’s healthcare decisions, if you are the authorized caregiver. For more information on proxy access, please speak to your doctor’s office or call 573-331-5024.
- Can I use Saint Francis MyChart to request prescription refills from my provider?
Yes, once you have logged into your account, look for the tab at the top that says “Refills.” If this is a new request, you will need to schedule an appointment with your provider before any medication can be prescribed. View step-by-step instructions for requesting refills through MyChart
- Where can I download the Saint Francis MyChart app for my smartphone or tablet?
The Saint Francis MyChart app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to select Missouri from the state list, and then scroll down to find Saint Francis Healthcare System. You can then proceed with setting up your MyChart account.
- Do I have to pay to use Saint Francis MyChart?
No, it is a completely free online service for Saint Francis patients.
- How do I reset my username or password?
Your username can be changed by clicking on the “Forgot MyChart Username” link within your MyChart page. Similarly, your password can be changed by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link within your MyChart page. The password can also be changed from the “Preferences” tab inside the MyChart account. View step-by-step instructions for resetting your MyChart password
Call 573-331-5024 for assistance, Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.