Specializing in conditions from the collarbone to the fingertips, Dr. Andrew Trueblood is a Cape Girardeau native and graduate of Cape Central High School
, Duke University
, and the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
. In 2008, Dr. Trueblood completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Chicago Medical Center
. After residency, he completed an academic fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery with Dr. Peter Stern and his partners at the University of Cincinnati
. He is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery with additional subspecialty certification in Surgery of the Hand. While he is the region's only board certified Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon, he also maintains a busy practice in shoulder replacement and arthroscopic surgery. His other interests include lifting heavy weights, and spending time with his family.
My passion for prevention and improved health of patients fits perfectly into our practice's mission.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 2003 - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
- 2004 - University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- 2008 - University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- 2009 - Mary S. Stern Fellowship In Hand Surgery, Cincinnati, OH