Saint Francis Medical Center211 Saint Francis Drive
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
- National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists
- 2009 - Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- 2003 - Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO
"I believe in demonstrating authenticity and integrity to patients and their families. I strive to show compassion and consistently deliver a quality surgical experience."
- Improving Patient Safety
- Process Changes
- Adult and Pediatric Surgical Conditions
Procedures and Treatments Offered / Performed
- Administering general and regional anesthetics along with all other aspects of preoperative and postoperative evaluation of patients
- Treatment of patients with a vast array of comorbidities and conditions through the implementation and use of multimodal analgesia, antiemetic therapy and careful selection of various agents
"I am married with two children. My husband Aaron and I are amateur pumpkin farmers in our spare time. I enjoy engaging in Children's' Ministry Events at church. I am also an avid promoter of historic preservation and serve on the board of the Jackson Heritage Association."
- Make A Wish
- Jackson Heritage Association