Specialties:Review this provider on
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- 2017 - Bethel University, Paris TN
- 2013 - Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO
"I believe it is truly an honor to care for each patient and to do so in such a way in which they are viewed as a person first, recognizing them as mothers/fathers/brothers/daughters and coming from an array of different backgrounds. Then I have the opportunity to do all within my power to provide excellent care, healing, and optimize their quality of life."
- Trauma Surgery/Critical Care/Acute Care Surgery. The Advanced Practice Provider works closely alongside the surgeon in the ER, OR and ICU.
Procedures and Treatments Offered / Performed
- Care and management of traumatically injured patients and critically ill patients needing surgical intervention.
- Performing or assisting in intubation, tracheostomy, bronchoscopy, PEG placement, chest tube placement, central line and arterial line placement and wound closure.
"I grew up in the area and want to give back to my community by providing excellent care to their friends and family. "
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- One City
- Cape Girardeau Public Schools Volunteer
- Respire Haiti Love+1 Clinic