Reviews for Mark E. Farrenburg, MD
This is my first time going to Dr.Farrenburg and I’ve read a lot of reviews that he is not a good neurologist but he is and was very kind
First time visiting with Dr Mark Farrenburg. My previous visit was less than ideal (with a different Neurologist) but out of the Neurologist I have seen the last few years, Dr. Farrenburg is the first one to really make me feel like I was being heard. He took the time to listen to my story and actually look at a bigger picture. Also his notes about my visit and the future plans and what is currently happening are greatly detailed. I seriously could not have asked for a better experience.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2016 - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- 2017 - University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- 2020 - University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- 2021 - University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS