Women’s Issues, Solutions & Education
Do you deal with light bladder leaks or “female” pain or discomfort?
You are not alone. WISE Health at Saint Francis Medical Center is a safe place for you to seek treatment.
WISE Health (Women’s Issues, Solutions & Education) features a highly specialized, caring team of OB/GYNs and urologists who work together with women to give personalized solutions to treat everyday female health issues.
Could a “wise” specialist help you? Take a moment to answer the questions below and find out.
- Can you run or jump on a full bladder without leakage?
- Are you able to laugh, cough or sneeze without leakage?
- Do you have frequent and uncontrollable urges to urinate?
- Do you ever feel pressure on your bladder when standing?
- Have you ever had lower back pain with pressure on your bladder?
- Do you ever have to wear a pad and change it multiple times daily?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, WISE Health can provide an array of effective treatment options for women such as medication, physical therapy and advanced surgical techniques, when necessary.
To make an appointment with a WISE Health specialist or learn more, call 573-339-1166 today.