Specialty:Review this provider on
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 1986 - University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- 1987 - Spectrum Health Systems, Grand Rapids, MI
- 1993 - St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- 1989 - St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO in Orthopedic Immunology (developed monoclonal antibodies to Osteosarcoma and other tumors)
"I believe each patient needs to be thoroughly evaluated and then have a treatment plan developed with them that meets their expectation of excellent care."
- Treatment of Arthritis
- Fracture Care
- Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
- Quality Management for our Orthopedic Program
Procedures and Treatments Offered / Performed
- Adult reconstruction
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
- Rotator cuff repair
- Fracture repair
- Medical and surgical treatment of peripheral nerve disorders
- Joint injection
"I am married to Laura (Felter) Ritter. We have 6 children between us and 7 grandchildren. We have 2 dogs, 4 horses and a handful of sheep, chickens and geese."
- Dr. Ritter is retired from the US Army Reserve after 11 years (1990-2001). He and his wife have done mission work with their church in Mexico. Mrs. Ritter has also been to Haiti over 10 times.