A Cape Girardeau native, Dr. August Ritter, III, is a third-generation orthopedic surgeon. His grandfather founded Advanced Orthopedic Specialists in 1934. Dr. Ritter sees patients of all ages and injury types and enjoys being involved in helping patients return to a comfortable and active lifestyle. His continued leadership has made Advanced Orthopedic Specialists the premier orthopedic care provider in the region.
Helping patients return to a comfortable and active live - that's what I enjoy about being an orthopedic surgeon.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 1986 - University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- 1987 - Spectrum Health Systems, Grand Rapids, MI
- 1993 - St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- 1989 - St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO