- Can I send correspondence to a patient?
- Are there ATMs at the Medical Center?
- What food & drink options are available at the Medical Center?
- What hours are patients allowed to receive visitors?
- Does the Medical Center have a Gift Shop?
- Does Saint Francis offer notary service?
- Is there a map of the Medical Center?
- Does Saint Francis charge for parking?
- Does Saint Francis offer valet parking?
- Do local hotels offer discounts to family members of Saint Francis patients?
- Can I access my patient record online?
- Is there an online listing of Saint Francis-related upcoming events?
- Where can I find more information about providers at Saint Francis?
- Is there a fitness center at the Medical Center?
- Does Saint Francis offer financial assistance?
- What insurance does Saint Francis accept?
- Can I request an estimate for an upcoming procedure?
- Where can I learn about local support groups?
- Can I pay my bill online?
- What is the Mission of Saint Francis?
- Where can I learn more about career opportunities at Saint Francis?
- How can I contact the Medical Center?
- Does Saint Francis offer language assistance?
- When was Saint Francis founded?
- Where can I find the Community Health Needs Assessment report?
- Where can I learn more about Saint Francis Healthcare System?
Can I send correspondence to a patient?
Saint Francis can receive and deliver letters and emails to patients. Correspondence to patients is delivered daily by our volunteers. Emails to patients can be submitted online. Correspondence which arrives after a patient has been discharged will be forwarded to the patient’s home. Stamps, envelopes, and writing materials are available for purchase in the Tower Gift Shop.
Are there ATMs at the Medical Center?
A Commerce Bank ATM can be found just outside the Tuscan Sun Restaurant (Entrance 4, lower level)
What food & drink options are available at the Medical Center?
The Friends Café by My Daddy’s Cheesecake – Features food and dessert items from the popular local restaurant, including breakfast sandwiches, muffins, fruit, coffee, salads, soups, wraps, sandwiches, cookies, pastries, cupcakes, diabetic-friendly desserts, cheesecake and more. Located in the lobby of the Tower – Entrance 1. The Café is open 7 am-7 pm Monday-Friday and 8 am-3 pm Saturday and Sunday.
Fresh Healthy Café – Offers healthy fast-casual food with ample seating, as well as carry-out, delivery, online ordering and catering options. Fresh Healthy Café specializes in pure smoothies, fresh squeezed juices, and nutritious meals such as protein bowls, wraps, salads, paninis and soups. In addition, Fresh Healthy Café offers gluten free, vegan, plant based protein and dairy-free options. Located at Entrance 8, and open Monday-Friday 6 am-8pm, Saturday 7 am-6 pm, and Sunday 10 am-6 pm.
Vending Machines – Vending machines are available 24 hours a day in various locations throughout the Medical Center.
What hours are patients allowed to receive visitors?
We recognize the importance of support from family and friends during your stay. Specific visiting hours have been established to ensure the comfort and privacy of all patients. Visiting hours are 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week. Intensive care unit visiting hours vary depending on the condition of the patient. Please check with the patient’s nurse for appropriate visiting times.
Does the Medical Center have a Gift Shop?
Does Saint Francis offer notary service?
Notary service is available to patients free of charge. To arrange for this service, ask a member of your patient care team. Please note that proof of identification will be required.
Is there a map of the Medical Center?
Does Saint Francis charge for parking?
No. Free parking is available for patients and visitors in designated areas near each building (https://www.sfmc.net/hospital-map/) on the Medical Center campus. If desired, a security officer will escort you to your vehicle.
Does Saint Francis offer valet parking?
Do local hotels offer discounts to family members of Saint Francis patients?
Can I access my patient record online?
Yes, records are available electronically through MyChart. Physical copies of records are also available – you may fill out the “Authorization for Disclosure” form prior to visiting the Medical Center to expedite the process.
Is there an online listing of Saint Francis-related upcoming events?
Upcoming events are listed on our online events calendar.
Where can I find more information about providers at Saint Francis?
Please visit our online provider directory.
Is there a fitness center at the Medical Center?
Fitness Plus fitness center at Saint Francis Medical Center, entrance 8, offers highly-trained exercise specialists, personal trainers, group exercise/aquatic instructors, a dietitian, state-of-the-art equipment, amenities and resources. For those near the Dexter, Mo. area, Fitness Plus Dexter fitness center is also available.
Does Saint Francis offer financial assistance?
Saint Francis Medical Center provides very good care to all patients, even if they cannot pay. If you cannot pay your hospital bill(s), Saint Francis offers various options under our Financial Assistance Program.
What insurance does Saint Francis accept?
You can learn more about insurance accepted at Saint Francis online. You may request an estimate of charges for upcoming procedures/services.
Can I request an estimate for an upcoming procedure?
Where can I learn about local support groups?
Can I pay my bill online?
You can pay your bill online through MyChart.
What is the Mission of Saint Francis?
The Mission of Saint Francis Healthcare System is to provide a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by our faith in Jesus Christ. Learn more about our Mission & Values.
Where can I learn more about career opportunities at Saint Francis?
Please visit our Careers site.
How can I contact the Medical Center?
Does Saint Francis offer language assistance?
When was Saint Francis founded?
In 1875, three Franciscan Sisters felt the call from God to settle in Cape Girardeau and serve the community with faith-based healthcare. The love and dedication of those three sisters eventually evolved into Saint Francis Healthcare System.