A former chief of surgery, Dr. Rickey Lents is board certified in both orthopedic surgery and hand surgery. Dr. Lents also treats other orthopedic injuries including shoulder injuries, knee pain, hip discomfort, and fractures. He also remains active in continuing medical education.
I have been in practice for more than 20 years and continue to be amazed at the advancements in medicine. My patients have access to these advancements right here at home.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 1981 - University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences, Memphis, TN
- 1982 - Baptist Memorial Hospital, Memphis, TN
- 1986 - The Campbell Clinic, Campbell Foundation, Memphis, TN
- 1983 - University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis, TN