Our knee doctors at Advanced Orthopedic Specialists are recognized experts in the diagnosis and treatment of knee injuries and conditions.
Pain in the knee can be the result of a condition that has developed over time or from overuse like osteoarthritis, arthritis, and Runner’s knee, or from the occurrence of a recent sports injury, such as a meniscus tear or dislocated kneecap.
In some circumstances, and if not identified early on, conditions such as knee arthritis may create extreme bone and joint discomfort, making knee surgery, such as knee replacement, total knee arthroplasty, or knee arthroscopy, possible options to relieving your knee pain.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms of knee pain, it’s important to seek treatment as soon as possible before your knee injury or condition worsens.
- A popping or snapping noise in or around the knee
- Feel like your knee gave out while walking, running, jumping, or turning
- Have severe joint pain, pain in the knee, pain in the kneecap, or pain behind the knee
- Cannot bend or move the knee
- Begin limping or are unable to walk comfortably
- Have swelling of the knee, joint, or calf area
At Advanced Orthopedic Specialists, we understand that pain in the knee can make everyday activities difficult.
Why Choose Advanced Orthopedic Specialists?
Our knee surgeons at Advanced Orthopedic Specialists have completed additional training, specifically in the knee. With this training, our knee surgeons have the training, experience, and expertise to assess, diagnose, and treat your knee injury or condition individually to your needs.