Basic Arrhythmia is a 2-day class teaching a systematic approach to:
- Interpreting cardiac rhythms and arrhythmias, and basic treatment modalities
- Identifying normal and abnormal cardiac anatomy and cardiac conduction, and the ability to measure and calculate information from rhythm strips
This class is recommended prior to taking ACLS, but is not required.
Saint Francis Medical Center is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
14 contact hours provided
RNs and Arrhythmia Techs working PCU, CICU, MICU, SICU and Neuro PIN
$140 (no charge for Saint Francis colleagues)
- Thu., 1/10/2019 - 8:00 am
- Wed., 3/27/2019 - 8:00 am
- Wed., 7/10/2019 - 8:00 am
- Wed., 9/4/2019 - 8:00 am
- Wed., 11/20/2019 - 8:00 am
2-day class, 8 hours each day
Saint Francis Medical Center (Training Room A)
Call Training and Development at 573-331-5107