Through their affiliation with Saint Francis Healthcare System, our experienced, dedicated pediatric team has the resources to provide the highest quality care to infants, children and young adults. We are called to serve the children in our communities.
These providers play a very important role in the overall health and well-being of children of all ages. They are available to treat any immediate health problems that may arise.
Services our Providers Offer
- Diagnoses and prescriptions
- Nutrition and fitness information
- Asthma management
- Sick/Well visits
- Fractures and lacerations
- Wellness and sports physicals
- Illness and injury prevention
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Care of acutely ill infants and children
For your convenience, virtual visits and same-day appointments are available. Call today!
Keep Your Child Healthy with Regular Exams
The best way to keep your children healthy and prevent medical issues before they start is to ensure they are receiving routine checks. We recommend that children receive full exams along with any necessary vaccinations at 2 weeks, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 15 months, and at age 2. After the age of 2, children should continue to receive exams on a yearly basis to ensure optimal health and wellness.
Regular Exams Include:
- Vision screening
- Urine screening
- Anemia screening
- Medical exams
- Pediatric physicals
- Height measurements
- Weight measurements
- Routine vaccinations
- Assessment of developmental milestones
- Questions about diet
- Age specific education
Choosing to Skip Vaccinations Could Put Your Child at Risk
Published information and research concludes that vaccinations help save millions of lives every year. Skipping them is dangerous! The science behind vaccinations is simple and reliable. They provide very little risk and enormous benefits for your child. Still have concerns? Our experienced staff is always happy to answer any questions and provide additional information regarding this matter.
Recommended Pediatric Vaccinations
- IPV – Polio
- Tetanus shots
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B
- MMR – Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Chicken Pox
- Hepatitis A and B
- Rotavirus vaccine
- Prevnar vaccine
- Gardisil vaccine
- Meningitis vaccine
- Flu shots
Preparing for Your First Visit
It is our primary goal to provide every patient under our care with personal service and the detailed attention they deserve. Ensure your transition to working with us is as easy and seamless as possible when you follow the tips below.
What To Bring With You
- Insurance card(s) – We are in network with:
- Anthem: Blue Access, Blue Perferred, Traditional, Pathway, and Pathway X
- Healthlink: PPO, and Work Comp (NOT HMO)
- UnitedHealthcare: UHC Products, Choice, Select, Golden Rule, UMR, Navigate, Core, Compass, Charter, Medicare Advantage/Optum Behavior Health, Medicaid
- Aetna-Coventry: PPO Networks: GHP PPO Network, GHP PPO Select Network, Coventry/National Accounts Network, TPA, First Health, Self Funded, CMR/ASO/TPA
- Humana: Commercial Medicare
- Multiplan: All Networks
- MHBF: All
- Cigna: Greatwest
- Missouri Care: Medicaid
- Home State Health: Medicaid
- Evolutions Prime Missouri
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
- Letter of medical consent (if someone other than the parent is bringing your child)
In order to ensure the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, we are limiting visitors within Saint Francis clinics. We recognize, however, having a parents or guardians present to participate in a child’s healthcare is important. Please review our visitor guidelines before your visit.
The vaccine confidence project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $594,348 with zero percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.